Wellness, intervention and benefit programs provide incredible value to organizations today.
Unfortunately, utilization for these programs are low because employees do not know how to access them.
Continuwell increases utilization by placing all your company services in one single app while maintaining your branding identity.
Why will you love the continuwell app
- Consolidate all of your benefits in one place
- The app is customized with your logo and your own buttons for brand recognition.
- Single sign-on ability means that your employees can seamlessly navigate through all of your services.
- Announce events in the calendar and send push notifications to engage employees.
- Send customized messages to specific employee groups.
- Our free 24/7 nurses encourages utilization of the app.
- Customize with the services offered by your company.
Continuwell pledges to better the lives of all people by improving access and communication about health, benefits, and resources
Consolidation of benefits
of employees are more engaged
with push notifications
of people are able to avoid
a visit to the ER
of employees feel empowered when
using an enterprise mobile app
Take your company communication to the next level with push notifications
Keeping employees informed and up to date with company communication can be a daunting task. With our push-notification technology, company communications can be published directly to the employee’s mobile device on demand. On average, app users with push notifications were found to have an 88% higher engagement rate.
WHAT BUSINESSES ARE SAYING
“Continuwell is an innovative product. Allowing users to communicate for free with highly trained nurses 24/7 before having to deal with a doctor or urgent care center will help businesses ensure that their employees are healthy, keep them out of the ER, while keeping healthcare affordable.”
- JOHN ALLISON
Retired Chairman and CEO BB&T, Retired President and CEO Cato Institute
"Telehealth is very effective for keeping employees healthy because symptoms are evaluated early before they become serious. Continuwell’s nurse-first model encourages employee utilization of telehealth because people are more comfortable speaking to a nurse before deciding if a doctor is needed."
- BETH RUSERT
Partner and Senior Vice President, Standing Partnership
“I trust my patients with these nurses!”